What a beautiful place you have and what a great weekend we had. We enjoy staying at chalet 4,with its views and privacy. The rooms are so nice and comfortable, we had everything we needed. Even though we are not golfers at all, we enjoyed the vast greens and had a magical sunset from T11. Please thank your staff for their kindness and willingness to help. And big hug to Lia (I hope I got the dog name right), who we all fell in love with. We will come back. Have a great 2019.
- Conveniently situated just 7km off the N4 road to Nelspruit. Secondary access road takes you to the hidden away mountain road with wildlife roaming freely.
- 2½ hour drive from Pretoria and O.R. Tambo international airport making it the perfect stop over on route to the Kruger National Park, Mozambique and Swaziland
- Breakfast and lunches served, dinner by request. Braai packs & salads also available on request. Fully licenced bar.
- 9 hole golf course, an ideal golf destination or weekend breakaway for the whole family
- Swimming, golf, birding, mountain biking, fishing in small dams, walking trails
- Conference facilities for smaller groups and functions.
- Mountain climate with some misty mornings and cosy evenings around the fireplace.
- Children are most welcome!