Welcome to Drakenzicht, a top Mpumalanga Lodge with its own Golf Course
Drakenzicht is a private owner-
This Mpumalanga Lodge enjoys uninterrupted views of the Schoemanskloof valley with its spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
- Conveniently situated just 7km off the N4 road to Nelspruit. Secondary access road takes you to the hidden away mountain road with wildlife roaming freely.
- 2½ hour drive from Pretoria and O.R. Tambo international airport making it the perfect stop over on route to the Kruger National Park, Mozambique and Swaziland
- 9 hole golf course, an ideal golf destination or weekend breakaway for the whole family
- Swimming, golf, birding, mountain biking, fishing in small dams, walking trails
- Conference facilities for smaller groups and functions.
- Mountain climate with some misty mornings and cosy evenings around the fireplace.
- Children are most welcome!
Need to get out of the city this weekend?
Pack your golf clubs and mountain bike and head for the mountains ... just 2 1/2 hours from Gauteng!