Change of Ownership or Syndication
Drakenzicht Lodge is now on the market and open to investors or syndicates that can further expand this property or maintain it in its current state as an income generating resort.
250 hectares of pristine mountain grasslands and undulating valleys giving rise to spectacular views
Current ownership is in a Closed Corporation with 2 share shareholders
Tourism zoning completed and a further expansion of 20 additional units has been approved
2 strong boreholes, Eskom power.
For detailed information get in contact with the owners or agents.
Property is in the market at fair market value, negotiable.
This Mpumalanga Lodge enjoys uninterrupted views of the Schoemanskloof valley with its spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
- Conveniently situated just 7km off the N4 road to Nelspruit. Secondary access road takes you to the hidden away mountain road with wildlife roaming freely.
- 2½ hour drive from Pretoria and O.R. Tambo international airport making it the perfect stop over on route to the Kruger National Park, Mozambique and Swaziland
- 9 hole golf course, an ideal golf destination or weekend breakaway for the whole family
- Swimming, golf, birding, mountain biking, fishing in small dams, walking trails
- Conference facilities for smaller groups and functions.
- 3x three bedroom Family Chalets
- 3x Luxury Double Chalets
- Clubhouse with managers residence
- Golf Carts and equipment
- Store room and staff quarters